Carrie Matthews Pool
| Pool Rules
• Before entering the pool, all bathers must take a shower.
• Spitting, urinating, blowing of the nose, spitting of water or deposit of foreign matter in the pool will not be tolerated.
• NO FOOD, DRINKS, or TOBACCO products permitted in the locker rooms, swimming pools or deck area.
• Children less than 4 feet tall and/or under 6 years of age MUST be within arm’s reach of an ADULT at all times.
• Any persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the facility.
• No diving, backwards jumps, or flips from the side of the pool.
• Use of pool shall be prohibited during severe weather conditions (thunder, lightning, etc).
• Pool may close at any time due to weather, water quality, etc.
• No RUNNING, pushing, horseplay, dunking, rough play, etc. will be allowed.
• No inappropriate language.
• No talking to lifeguards while on stand- this applies to patrons and other guards.
• Limit of 3 non-swimmers per ADULT.
• No public displays of affection.
• All children wearing diapers and all non-toilet trained individuals must wear SWIM DIAPERS.
• Diapers are not to be changed on the pool deck. Please use the locker rooms.
• No hanging on the ropes.
• Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharges,
open wounds, or any communicable disease shall be excluded from the pool.
• No CUT OFFS allowed in the pool.
• White or light colored clothing or underwear CANNOT be worn in place of a bathing suit.
• Objects such as Frisbees, volleyballs, footballs and similar objects are not allowed in the pool area. Featherweight objects such as nerf balls and beach balls may be used at the discretion OF THE STAFF. (Pools not too crowded, not using inappropriately, etc.).
• No toys may be used for dive games.
• No masks (with nose pieces) or snorkels are allowed in the pool.
• Pool capacity is 81 for Aquadome and 80 for Carrie Matthews.
As needs and circumstances require
lifeguards may make and enforce rules other than those listed above.
Inability to abide by any of the above
rules, requests/instructions by lifeguards or managers
will result in revocation of pool privileges.
These rules are for your health and safety
and for the health and safety of others.
- Splash Pad Rules -
• Must be under 9 years of age to use the splash pad.
• All children less that 4’ tall and/or under 6 years of age must be supervised by an ADULT when using the splash pad and within arm’s reach when using the pool.
• No hanging onto the splash pad features.
• No running in the splash pad.
• No one allowed on blue wall except lifeguards (no jumping off wall into splash pad or pool, no swimming under rope into pool).