Bill Dukes Athletic Complex
• Ronald Reagan Spirit of America Stage and
Fields with lights for soccer and special events.
Electrical outlets along both sides of field, security lights near woods, water fountain near restrooms in field and 1 near stage. Open-air stage has restrooms and dressing room.
• Cottage in the Woods: air conditioner, 2 rooms plus bath with shower.
• 1 20’x20’ shelter behind Spirit stage with electrical outlet accommodates 8 tables. Wooded area has 12 additional tables. (1) 8-sided shelter on East Side of T. C. Almon Recreation Center, 2 tables.
• 3 lighted/fenced baseball fields (2) @ 220’ & (3) @ 200’, each with (3) 10-row aluminum bleachers on concrete pad, press box over dugout and additional covered dugout, water fountain, flagpole, and concession stand. Additionally, Dixie Youth has batting cages and 6 wooden tables.
• 1 T-ball field (200’) lighted/fenced, 2 10-row aluminum bleachers.
• Restroom building.
• 14 Lighted Soccer Fields (varying sizes from 4 year olds through adult).
• Walking trail: 3 miles - joint care between Parks & Recreation and Point Mallard.